The United States Sailboat Show is now in its 42nd year. Set to take place from October 6-11, the United States Sailboat Show attracts more than 50,000 boaters from around the United States and the world. The event will take place at the waterfront in Annapolis Maryland.
According to the website, this year’s features include:
• Daily Seminars by Cruising World and Chesapeake Bay Magazines;
• Take the Wheel Interactive Workshops including Boat Demos;
• Smaller Boats from One Designs & Trailerables To Sailing Dinghies & Inflatables;
• Maintenance Products & Services;
• Cruising & Vacation Charter Information;
• Hottest Domestic & International Racing and Cruising Boats;
• One of the Largest Collections of Multihull Sailboats on the Planet; and
• a grand prize drawing – One week charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by Sunsail with airfare sponsored by BVI Tourism Board
Sponsored by BoatU.S., guests can expect to see some of the latest boats and marine technology on display including Dinghies, racing hulls, cruisers, and catamarans. There will be free seminars from Friday-Sunday. At the Powerboat Show, see a full range of vessels including inflatables, sportfishing, trawlers, and luxury yachts will also be at the show. More than 100,000 people are expected to attend.
“It’s a magical time of year here in Annapolis. There is no better place on earth to browse, to tour, and to buy the boat of your dreams,” Paul Jacobs, general manager of U.S. Yacht Shows, said in a press release. “Our shows are shaping up to be very strong this fall. They are growing back to the glory days of pre-2008. With all the various activities and show features, attendance should be strong again this year. We draw an audience from all 50 states, with over a dozen foreign countries represented as well. This is truly an international event.”
To learn more about the United States Sailboat show, visit: www.usboat.com.